Our mission is to help people reach their full potential.
LifeSolutions is a strengths-based, collaborative, and trauma-informed counseling practice dedicated to helping people reach their full potential and heal from challenges throughout all stages of life. Our vision is to provide professional and supportive services that take into account each individual’s unique life experiences and therapeutic needs. Our therapists utilize evidence-based treatments, trauma-informed care, and best practice standards to help support success in the counseling process and towards individuals’ life goals.
- We are client and family focused throughout each step of the counseling process.
- We recognize and focus on each client’s strengths and abilities and how they contribute to long-term success.
- We focus on each client’s strengths and abilities and how they both can contribute to long-term success.
- We’re aware of the impact of trauma and believe in one’s ability to promote their own healing process.
- We value providing care for all ages and life circumstances.
- We promote independence, resiliency, hope, and confidence in each client.
- We are aware of and respect each client’s values and belief systems and strive for cultural competency.
Although we have grown to 20 outpatient clinicians and 50 community-based providers, we still maintain the individualized and responsive care we sought out to achieve when we opened in 2008. In addition, we are now able to offer a comprehensive array of mental health services, including counseling, psychological assessments and case management, to better serve our clients. We focus and strive to be client and family centered and utilize cognitive behavioral therapies and strength-based methods to achieve positive outcomes for the individuals and families that we serve.
LifeSolutions also has developed a strong reputation with the primary care physicians in our area and provide excellent coordination of care with their offices. We are a Trauma Informed Care Organization and many of our therapists are trained in several Evidence Based Practices (i.e. Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Play Therapy, Child-Parent Psychotherapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and Concurrent Documentation) and System of Care’s Wraparound Fidelity Index principles.
Finally, LifeSolutions staff has affiliations with National Association of Social Workers, American Psychological Association, and American Psychiatric Association and we partner with several local universities to offer internship opportunities to their graduate students including University of Indianapolis, IUPUI and Indiana Wesleyan University.